EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really wanted an R7 until

I had decided I was going to drop some cash on an R7 until I found out about not allowing third party manufacturers to make RF lenses and the IBIS problems going on with the R7. I mean, it's a new camera, there are bound to be some issues...no biggie...

MehZhure by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 20D pinhole camera

I have a pinhole (non) lens made from my 20D body cap. Given that the f stop is about 240 the image is very dark in the viewer. My question is: Is there a newer body with a larger digital viewer that will accept this body cap? The 20D has the efs len...

Flare on the R5

I am getting vertical flare streaks on my new R5 in night photography from bright lights.I do night photos of trains which have very bright headlights.When I use EF canon and sigma lenses with the adapter on the R5 the vertical flare streaks show up....

3 x 3 Grid Lines in 5D mk IV viewfinder

I own a 5D mk IV, and recently had the camera in for the offered “Canon Precision Alignment” (or lens calibration). Prior to taking my camera in for this service, I was able to see the 3 x 3 grid lines in the viewfinder … when I got the camera back, ...

JWHoward by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

6d mk2 action focus with horses

Hey guys, what do you recommend for the focus mode while shooting horses moving quick around barrels?    I tried the auto focus selections and it mainly focused on the horse rather the rider. What pointer do you have for better focusing? What mode wo...

The R6 Mark II came out just in time

To preface this, initially I was very unhappy about the RF mount limitation for third party manufacturers. Why? Because I was looking to pick up an R7, and there just isn't a great selection of RF glass for APS-C sensors. Without third party support....

MehZhure by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dealing with bright background?

My granddaughters were having a riding "recital" to show what they learned about horseback riding. I was more or less stuck at the spectator's platform so the horses wouldn't spook. At the far end of the barn was a large open door. Any way to deal wi...

IMG_0260.JPG

DSLR vs Mirrorless

As a photography newbie I find it interesting that a lot of the recommendations are to go mirrorless. As an engineer, I question that logic. SLRs and DLSRs have been around a lot longer than mirrorless cameras. I think technology can only improve so ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements