EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M200 4K Option Unavailable

Hi i just opened my m200, I do not have the sd card yet, however i went through the menu features. I did not see the 4k selection just the 1080. Does it need the sd card to show the 4k selection in the menu? If not i will be sad. I bought it for 4k. ...

EOS 7D Flash Unresponsive

Good evening, I bought a canon 7d used and I’m running into a flash issue. When I press the flash button nothing happens, when I try to go into settings it tells me “accessory installed” and they’re nothing installed. Anyone know how to fix this?

Kirkp by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 shutter lag

Hi canon. I bought an r5 for about a year and have been using it for fashion, advertising and landscapes, so slow and posed stuff. For other things I use the r to throw it everything and a 90d because I favour dslrs (saving for a 5div). But now I hav...

HBC by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Upgrade Request

dear canon I am in love with the color of EOS  cameras I buy a EOS R6  after 3 month from buying it you release the EOS R6 mark II   with 24 megapixel  and HDMI RAW. the question is  if I have like 5d mark 4  and I see the R6 mark II  ofcourse I will...

pascal by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 90D is nonresponsive.

My Canon90D went from working to not working. Wasn't dropped, wasn't jostled. I put a fresh battery in and the red light flashes and the exposure settings show up on top, but I cannot adjust iso/shutter speed/or f stop with normal buttons. The camera...

alv0064 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon T3i Autofocus during movie shooting

Hello, I am new to this forum so apologies if I posted this in the wrong place or something like that. I was trying to shoot a video on my Canon T3i, but I found that the camera wouldn't autofocus while taking the video. For example, I could focus th...

JJasd by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I really wanted an R7 until

I had decided I was going to drop some cash on an R7 until I found out about not allowing third party manufacturers to make RF lenses and the IBIS problems going on with the R7. I mean, it's a new camera, there are bound to be some issues...no biggie...

MehZhure by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 20D pinhole camera

I have a pinhole (non) lens made from my 20D body cap. Given that the f stop is about 240 the image is very dark in the viewer. My question is: Is there a newer body with a larger digital viewer that will accept this body cap? The 20D has the efs len...

Flare on the R5

I am getting vertical flare streaks on my new R5 in night photography from bright lights.I do night photos of trains which have very bright headlights.When I use EF canon and sigma lenses with the adapter on the R5 the vertical flare streaks show up....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements