EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 77D Bluetooth Connection problem

I used my old phone to connect my camera.But now i have new one i lost my old one.But now it won't connect to my phone.I reset all the settings.When i pairing camera don't showing any notification about pairing request..

Sabbir by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Focus/Blur issues - EOS M50 M2

I have an EOS M50 Mark 2, and have only been working with it for about a month, but I've been trying to study and understand all the bells and whistles. It's definitely been a learning curve as I'm not a photographer by trade.My issue is that no matt...

LFrazita by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is it still ok to learn on a DSLR?

I would like to learn more about photography. I’ve used point and shoot (film and digital) cameras in the past but I’ve been exclusively using my iPhone for the past 7 years. I’ve mostly convinced myself to buy a Rebel t7i, as the $775 price for came...

Canon 70D died

My 70D that is only 1yr 1/2 old died all of the sudden.  I have only used it lightly and have taken very good care of it.  I tried another battery thinking that may be the probelem.  Even a brand new Canon battery did not turn it on.  Just no juice, ...

carsonart by Apprentice
  • 166 replies
  • 2 likes

EOS Rebel T6 won’t connect to phone

Hello! I have a Canon EOS Rebel T6. I’ve had it for a couple years now and haven’t had any problems. I stopped using it for about a year and used it last night for a party. I charged the battery over night and used it for about 2 hours. After about a...

bbymads by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d shutter failure problem

Hi everyone, I am having some problems with my canon 6d.I am a professional photographer and I do mostly studio workwith it. Lately i've been having issues with my shutter (at least looks thath way).When I use studio lights the curtain appears in man...

IMG_0022.jpg
bbstudio by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

R5 Hot Shoe trouble

Has anyone else had trouble with the hot shoe coming loose on your R5?  I have had my R5 less than a year and had to send it in to Canon, and they want $450 to fix it!!!  I'm so upset, and this makes me want to switch to Nikon, for not standing behin...

Mgoldwyn by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

EF mount lenses on R5

I currently have a Canon 5 D Mark iv that I like very much. If I purchased a mirrorless and used an adapter with my 400mm f 2.8 would I lose any performance from this lens or others?

Betjothom by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements