EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 80D Unable to Access Full-Size Images

For starters I have the canon 80D I finished my second photoshoot (same sd card) I shut my camera off and the screen said “recording imagines… 1 of 1 images remaining. Then the images were gone.. I tried not to panic and restored them in the software...

EOS R6 Strobe Connections

I recently bought a canon R6 and for my strobe lights I use pocket wizzards plus II . I have noticed that there is no place to plug my pocket wizzards into my R6. my question is there a different type of sync cord I can get to be able to use my pocke...

Price_L by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

700D size but better specs

Hey there. I used to have a 70D that is in need of fixing (broken shutter, 75k count). I however started using my spare 700D as my main camera and it has been quite alright for the past 2 years. It's a smaller body, lower weight, makes me happier to ...

jinha by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 sharpness setting in picture styles

Honest, I've looked in both the printed manual and the pdf version, and I can't find the answer.In the picture styles settings for the user defined styles, there is a setting for "sharpness" but it doesn't allow any changes.  Am I missing something, ...

eos 30D side rubber cover

Hello everyoneI need you help finding the replacement of the rubber side cover for my eos 30 D. it is located on tha left side of the camera protecting the ports.I guess that cover got toasted by the sun  and broke into pieces.my e mail is [removed p...

Resolved! CarePAK vs. CPS

Hello!  Former Nikon user new to Canon.  I am also a CPS Gold member.  Should I also buy a CarePAK for my equipment or does CPS cover these repairs, etc?  I can't seem to find an easy way to compare features and differences.Thanks for your help!

EOS R7 Grainy Image

After switching from Fuji to Canon R7, it's very frustrating to see the image quality of this camera. I have used support rather not taking photos with handheld. The ISO was 400, even the image is so much grainy. Should I start planning to leave this...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements