EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D video quality

I am testing my Canon 90D for video quality. I shot handheld at:1920x1080 50fps standard (IPB) f11 1/100sec ISO100 AWBW with a Canon 16-35mm f/4L IS USM (stabiliser OFF). Movie digital is set to 'disable'. The clip was imported into Final Cut Pro v10...

Resolved! Canon R6 not reaching 12 fps

I am not able to reach 12 fps with my new R6.I've went through the all the requirements I could find.Using full battery LP-E6NH, Anti-flicker off, max aperture used (2.8), shutter at 1/1250, mechanical shutter set, WiFi disabled.I get the green H+ sy...

Disappointed with Canon and CPS

CPS member.<rant> Bought a new 1D X when it was the flagship of the line. Less than 9,000 clicks and looks like new still. I care for my gear. I have over $8,000 in camera, batteries, memory, L-bracket - not including lenses, of course.Recently it ha...

in4m8n by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon EOS RP cannot take pictures

Hi,I got the Canon EOS RP with SD card, battery, lens.Everything is in good condition.But when I use the shutter button to take the picture, the screen have a prompt feedback which shows the shutter button is working, but no pictures can be taken. In...

Canon EOS M still worth it?

Hi, I stopped with photography since 2015 ever since my camera broke down but I recently wanted to get back into it again just to mainly snap photos for my Instagram and to document core memories.I found an EOS M with complete set (flash, kit lens, 2...

poala00 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DSLR Camera recommendation

Hi there,I am looking for a DSLR camera with - lens ( focal length lens ..a range 35- or 80 -) 135mmThe DSLR camera must be capable of making RAW captures. It also must have a fully manual setting and focusing as well as program, aperture/shutter pri...

Roger6000 by Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update firmware on my R5

I've tried multiple times to update the firmware on my R5.  I have fully charged batteries, the dial on "P", a brandnew, freshly formatted SD card, downloaded and extracted the file from the website, but it on the top level of the card (verified the ...

Lieve by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mark II Flex Cable Identification

I accidentally cut this flex cable a bit while replacing the motherboard on a Canon 6d Mark ii, can anyone help me identify which flex cable I need and where I can get it? It is the one right to the right of the view finder, the picture is really zoo...

20230110_130744.jpg

EOS 6D Connecting to iPad & Advice

My dad is giving me his Canon 6D that he purchased in 2013. Hrs only used it a handful of times. I want to use it for hiking trips and taking pictures of my dogs (to make calendars and greeting cards). I don’t have a computer. I only use an iPad. My ...

asura3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements