EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! R5 forgets AEB

R5 forgets the AEB-Sequence I set up when it's turned off.I want to have a 7-shot bracketing sequence on C1.I think I do everything right.Av-Mode.Number of shots in C.Fn1.Set up the sequence in SHOOT-2.Register settings in SETUP-5. Auto-Update is set...

EOS 77D External mic does not work

Hey, guys.  I've watched videos... I've done everything.  I still cannot get an external mic to work through my EOS 77D.  I know the mic works.  I record music and stuff with it all the time.  I've fiddles settings... any thoughts?  Thanks!

Resolved! EOS Rebel T6 Download Issue

Hello!So I don't know if its my chip, or my phone but I have a photo on a 128GB memory card that i'm trying to transfer to my phone. However, the photo won't complete the transfer, I tried with other photos on another card and have even downloaded ph...

Cannot update 7D MKII firmware

After a bad spate of this camera writing illegible, corrupted image files (both CR2 and JPG), I am trying to update the firmware to see if that solves this issue.I have meticulously followed the firmware update instructions for the 7D MKII including ...

tityra by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 4000D Lens Options?

Hello to all!I just got my first DSLR camera as a gift for Christmas this year.. very exciting. I was gifted a Canon EOS 4000D with the 18-55mm lens that comes included. Off the bat, I am not a fan of the lens. I am aware of the crop factor and that ...

kriff7 by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 mode button not working!

Hi  - My nice new R5 has a fault  - a dead Mode button... I have tried two or three suggestions to cure this, but it remains a problem - It is currently stuck on M and I want to load the latest firmware 1.5 (1.4 installed) - I need to select P to do ...

RonFast by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS AF special mode 1DX Mark iii

Hi! I sent out my 1DX to be cleaned and the focus looked at, and I got it back the day before yesterday. I tried using it yesterday and the AF does not work. It is not tracking or focusing at all. I have a message popping up I have not seen before st...

ucoralic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 7D Indoor Sports Photography with No Flash

Brand NEW to any sort of Photography, let alone the Canon EOS 7D-Indoor Sports without flash issue.Hello!I'm new to photography.  Normally, I use 'Auto' everything when I take pictures of indoor sports for a HS cheerleading team, but someone got upse...

forloines by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

ELAN IIe Film Camera - Self-timer issue

Getting back into B/W film photography. I have a Canon ELAN IIe film camera. Everything seems to be working fine except the self-timer doesn't want to work in any of the creative modes. This camera is probably going on 30 years old so doubt many are ...

mavila by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink line on all R6 images

A pink line appeared on my screen while shooting on my R6 (less than a year old). unfortunately the line is on the images. Same issue with different cards and it's consistently there. I haven't brought it back yet, but my biggest issue is how to fix ...

deedeeo by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

R7Mkii?

I’m a longtime Canon owner, I bought my first in 1989. It was an EOS 650 film body, I paired to with the original 50 f/1.8 and the 70-210 f/4 zoom. My digital progression has been XT, XTi, 50D, 7D, 7D Mkii, M3 and 6D Mkii. I currently own the EOS 650...

tsherid by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements