EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3 and SFTP

Has anyone been able to successfully use the R3 with SFTP?I've been trying but I can't seem to get it to work with SSH on a MacBook Pro running 13.0.1.When I tcpdump the connection, I see that it takes my username and is attempting to do a DNS lookup...

jaypike by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wierd "9999" glitch on Canon EOS RP

 so today I bought the Canon EOS RP and after using it for the whole day and shot aprox 350 pics this happened and it wasnt changing, it doesnt interfere with anything its just a visual glitch but it kinda getting on my nerves

IMG_4493.jpeg
ZeroDay by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of auto ISO with R6 Mark II

I have the same problem as some people here with my R6 Mark II: random loss of auto ISO when shooting in P mode. Impossible to restore because not available in ISO settings! I have to turn the camera off and on, but it doesn't always work on the firs...

Dan28 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How simplify R7 video shooting and editing

I am a total newbie with the numerous settings on the R7 for shooting with video. Is there a group of settings I can use that will allow me to download a useable video that won't need color grading, CLOG3 fiddling and hours of study to get a passable...

Eos R Won't take picture

I got this weird problem today middle of photoshoot. Everything else works fine, focusing, taking pictures with tapping backscreen etc, but my camera won't take picture when i am pressing shutter button. It will focus with it but won't take picture. ...

JaneG by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i external mic problems"off" icon

Hello, I am trying to film something for a class I am taking but both my mounted mic and my lapel mic don't seem to be working with my T6i. Whenever one is plugged in an icon appears on the camera that looks like three check marks with a microphone t...

IMG_0583.JPG
tsujj8789 by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Program EOS 70D to hold exposure

On the Canon EOS 70D, there is a button one can press to hold the exposure and then reframe the shot. It is unbearably difficult, because often I need to hold the focal point as well and it is hard not to accidentally press the shutter, etc.  When I ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements