EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from EOS 80D - EOS 90D or EOS R?

Hi,  I have an Cano 80D, and I want to upgrade to a more professional gear, but I need some help, I´m not sure which is the best option for me, the canon 90D or EOS R. I need a versatile camera, I do different king of video (Real state, wild life, sp...

Canon EOS R10 Custom Functions Menu tab missing

I am seeing the manual and tutorials which display a Custom Functions menu tab, but mine just has the Camera, AF, Playback, and Tools. It is missing the Custom Functions and Star one which are shown in the manual. I need the Custom Functions tab to r...

lucy3 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Press <> to prepare for movie shooting

Hi all, First post here!  We recently bought the 250D for use in our Church for live streaming. We have bought an AC adapter to keep the camera running for however long we need it to. The camera is mounted permanently against a rafter and although it...

GiroSA by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R7 not suitable for studio shoot

I tried to use the R7 for a indoor studio shoot, the camera was unable to give a live view as both the optical view and the back screen fail to give live view of the subject for focusing, is this the general case?

F1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't register 90D body

Hi. I've been able to register all my Canon products except my 90D body (though I was able to register the included lens). I keep getting this message:"The serial number you have entered is invalid for one or more of the following reasons:1) The seri...

Canon M50 Mark II Clicking Noise

Hey guys, I noticed last month that my M50 has this clicking noise like something is loose. The clicking sound comes from the hot shoe/flash area. I've tested everything that might be loose by holding them down to see if the sound persist, but it doe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements