EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon R6 Subject Detection missing?

I currently own a Canon EOS R6 and I'm having a hard time finding understanding what settings or shooting modes are required for AF Eye Tracking to actually work.I recently rented another R6 (fairly certain it was NOT a Mark II) and noticed that when...

R8 Is Not Reading SD Cards

Canon R8 cannot read SD cards that it was reading just fine for weeks. It is a new camera, and I cannot detect any damage when I peek into the card slot. I am using cards that are listed as compatible on the Canon site. I also reset the camera to fac...

comety by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R10 Lens Compatibility

Hi! I recently got a Canon r10 for my birthday and am wanting to get into photography. At a friends band’s show I was trying to borrow a lens from someone who also had a canon camera, and it didn’t fit, she didn’t know why and neither do I? At there ...

need focusing help with my new R8

I recently purchased a new R8.  I have been practicing action shots with my dog playing frisbee.  I have subject detection set to animals - eye detection on- AF on servo- expanded AF area:around - I was using a shutter speed of 1/1000.  Using a Canon...

IMG_1268 -1.jpg
b_vanwey by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 price match

Purchased Canon R5 body with lens on 4/29/24 for $4299. Discovered the price dropped to $3899 on 5/10/24. Contacted customer service, and they graciously offered to refund the difference.Exceptional service! I'll keep you posted once the refund is pr...

kattyliu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1D mark IV - SD CARD

Hello all!!!You know that book that came with your camera and you never read? Yes... the manual.... that book.I bought a 2nd hand camera and went to the first camera shop nearby to buy a storage card to make me happy. So, looking by the prices I just...

thlobato by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 30D - bright "flare" ring on pictures.

HiNew user from Norway here and hope somebody may give me som pointers or answer what this problem may be. The 30D have been a steady companion from me, but it was store away in the camera backpack in my hobby room for some time. Last year in May I t...

IMG_1711 Bright ring.jpg
Zimon by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon eos m50 mark ii - pics get really dark

Hi!I hope someone can help me. I have had a canon eos m50 mark ii for almost a year and a half and never had any problems, but suddenly my pictures became completely dark. If I'm going to take pictures indoors, I have to set the ISO to between 3000-4...

mb7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements