EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel T3i better lens for focusing entire shot?

I have the lens that came with my T3i and while I can take some pretty nice pictures with it, I'm looking to purchase a lens where I can focus the shot in its entirety instead of just a single part of it with the background blurred. Obviously the mor...

Resolved! Photography from a flight

Which is the best way to click photographs of a city/coastline/monuments from a flight.What would be better1) One shot or zone or all the AF points2) What aperture3) What shutter speed4) Which lens. Prime vs tele zoom

Resolved! why canon lens 100-400mm not fucos well

why canon lens 100-400 f/4.5-5.6l is usm not fucos well when i taking wild birds,The  lens just in and out when i fucos to the subject and not take a photo, i try many setting but the problem still not solve, The lens is used from adorama tv ,the cam...

New Lens Advice

Hey guys, I was hoping to get an oppinion on a lens or lenses to help round out my set up. My body is the T4i and I had the kit 18-55 and the EFS 55-250. I replaced 18-55 with the Sigma 17-50 2.8 to get better low light shots of my daughters on stage...

KingNine by Enthusiast
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i with 18-135mm lens

Hi Everyone,I want to buy the t6i but I want to know if the 18-135 is a much better lens than the 18-55mm?

johnfrer by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Please someone clear my doubt.

I just purchased Canon 1300D. While set on auto focus, my lil brother tried to forcefully fucus by rotating the focus ring by around 200deg. Will it damage anything? I'm new to this hence asking here! Kindly reply. Thank-you!

Nikhil by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sigma 150-600 s vs c

Hello guys I have been watching reviews and reading many reviews perhaps as many as 20 and am trying to decide which one is the best but every review I read or watch contridicts each other so what is the answer.?

Prime lens kit for canon 60D

Hi, I am building a prime lens kit for my canon 60D. I already have the canon 50mm f1.8 stm and the canon 135mm f2.8 soft focus.  I want to add prime lens in the wide, normal and medium telephoto focal length range. Don't have the budget to spend on ...

ayalara by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Best lense for indoor sports

Looking to see which would be the best lense to start off with for indoor sports shooting. Recently picked up a 70D and I see that I'm needing to get new lenses for the shots that I want in the lighting im in, though i had good shots until i was gett...

PhotoMan by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! purchase a lens

I purchased a 70d (formerly had a t3i) and would now like to get a better lens than the kit lens.  I photograph families, beach scenes.  I'm lost -- there are so many choices....could someone offer a suggestion for a beginner to intermediate user.  T...

Elle2340 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements