EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Upgrade suggestions for Action shots?

Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to look at my post (and hopefully get some great suggestions!). I am a proud, and newly recent, owner of an EOS Rebel T5, with the EF-S 18-55 IS II starter kit. I've been pretty happy with the 18-55, but I fin...

IMG_5469.JPG
Annon by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New lens for general use

Hi Recently i bought my 1st dslr canon 50d, and now I'm looking to get a new lens.I had few lenses in mind but I just cant decide. For example Canon 17-40mmf/4l was my 1st choice good price but apparently it does not perform well on crop cameras, and...

Daytime Long exposure photos

HII am improving my shooting skills with the filters,first I bought B+w polarizer nano coating circular filter to make impressive photos at river removing the light reflection .Now I want to shoot long exposure photos using bulb and I have over expos...

Lebanese by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lens turns more than it should

Good afternoon, I have question regarding Canon 85mm 1.8 USM lens. Once put on the camera, it sits nice, and works perfectly fine, but when I want to take it off, the lens does not line up with the dot on the camera ( marked point ) you can turn it a...

lens for indoor basketball

I have a t5i body and a 18-135 lens that came with it.  Want to upgrade for better pictures for indoor basketball.  Any thoughts?

PCarroll by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best lens for under 200$ for 1st gen canon 5D

Hi Everyone im new to this forum. I have a Canon 5d first gen that was recnetly handed down to me. I would love to start using it but i sadly dont have a lense. Im not looking to spend crazy money actully litttle money as possible. What is the best l...

400 5.6L IS???

I had the pleasure of renting Canon's 400 5.6L lens a while back and I really enjoyed using it. It was the first "L" lens I had the pleasure of using, and the color rendition, sharpness, autofocus speed/accuracy/silence were all really impressive. Al...

Pozo by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Purchasing Help

I have a Canon 70d and am looking for a lens that will look good for in person on camera interviews with artists.  Right now I have the 70D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm IS STM Lens that came with a Best Buy bundle. I'm thinking something wider might loo...

canon FD 100-300 mm 5.6

was trying to stoot with the 100-300 mm 5.6 lens in manual mode. it would not stop down. tried another lens, and it worked normanlly. i\s there any way to test the lens. i realy don't think it was me or the camera. thanx!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements