EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lens compatibility

We have and EOS 30D, EFS 17-85mm. Will the lens EF 75-300mm for the EOS 7D and 60D wk w/ours?

KgB by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lens Suitability Confirmation please ?

Hi Newbie here so please be gentle... I have an old EOS 500 Film camera... together with two lenses ...  1. An EF 28-80mm II and 2. An EF 75-300mm II I am looking at a step into Digital SLR - only for my own pleasure ... and am looking at an EOS 1300...

kp220 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AF Point Sensitivity with Narrow Aperture Lenses

I guess that I've been thinking too much again. I've run up against one of those, "Now how is that supposed to work," issues.  Except for the high end models, most of Canon's DSLRs cannot focus at f/8.  The cameras seem to top out at f/5.6.  But, som...

EOS slr film camer lens comaptibility

Hi, I recently bought a Canon EOS 600 slr (film) ebay for my son, who’s interested in trying old style, chemical photography. I need to get a basic lens (a 28-80mm or 35 - 70mm) cheaply.  I guess I can get one on ebay, but can anyone tell me about co...

Full Frame vs Crop Lens?

I saw a video about lenses. It was talking about putting a Pro Lens on a Crop Sensor camera, hoping to get sharper photo. But that it was not as good as a Standard Lens. I did not think a Full Frame or Crop Sensor would need different lenses. I’ve ne...

RooDog by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

LENS SERIAL NUMBER CANON 70-200 F2.8 IS 11

Hi, Have just purchased a 70-200 2.8L is 11usm lens from Ebay, seller stated only 6 months old and looks in mint condition, but would like to check date of manufacture, Is it the 10 digit serial no on the box, if this is so which site do I  need to c...

55-250 IS STM Opinions Please

A few years back, I owned the IS II version of the 55-250, but was never completely satisfied with the IQ.  I loved the focal length versatility and thought about it often after replacing it (kind of like an ex-girlfriend, but I digress...) Now I'm s...

10-18canon lens on 450D camera

HiIs 10-18 canon wide lens is suitable for a 450D canon camera? Are both made for each other and I can purchase the lens for the camera I have (which mentioned)? Thanks.

Resolved! parallax problem with SLR lens on DSLR body

I have a kit lens that came with my EOS Rebel XS film SLR back in the 90s.  I've put it on the body of my EOS Rebel XS DSLR for my daughter to learn with.    We're finding that there is quite a bit of parallax which is difficult for her to compensate...

schnuezel by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

What wide angle lense for Rebel Ti1?

Hubby has a Rebel Ti1, 18-55 regular lens  and a 55-250 zoom.  He wants a wide angle for outdoor, nature photography.  Strictly amateur, doen't play around with manual settings much.  Any suggestions?

HJNY by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quandary Over Canon Kit Purchase

OK.So I've been saving $$$ for a December purchase of a Canon 6D from B&H. I've been planning all along to go with the kit:Canon 6D CameraCanon 24-105mm F/4L IS USM I know that many lenses are sharper, but the versatility of this seemed like a good d...

ScottS by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements