Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX432 Only printing part of the page

So, my printer only prints a little bit of the top of a page then spits it out. No error, or anything. Ive cleaned the heads, did an alignment, everything and nothing changed. Both ink cartridges are new or full. I even uninstalled and reinstalled th...

11888092_10205803030529454_3930455242285147332_n.jpg
amjones by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find IJ Scan Utility on windows 8

I can't find my IJ Scan uitility on my windows 8.1 even when i type it in the search no where to be found!I can scan, but now i have windows 8.1 the IJ scan utility seems to have disappeared?? so now i don't have the option of saving my scans as pdf ...

Jaindia by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 990 keeps going offline

I posted before about problems getting computers on my home network to "see" the 990; honestly, I don't know what of the many things I did worked, but finally, we got it operational, BUT, now, as of today, with nothing changed as far as we know, the ...

NanBR by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Deep Clean on Mg2120????

My nozzles are clogged and I cannot figure out how to deep clean this thing. I KNOW how to start it...but it doesnt take any paper in (is it supposed to?) it just makes noises, click and rolls.

MP990 Streaking photo

When I print a Jpg on the MP990, I get streaks in the photo as shown below. I have tried Clean and Deep Clean and I notice a slight improvemnet after the Deep Clean. Is there anything else I can do or should I keep trying the Deep Clean?

streaking.jpg
gooch by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX360 stops printing in the middle of documents

Hi, My Canon MX360 regularly stops printing in the middle of the jobs.  It doesn't give any sort of error message, either on the printer or the computer, it just stops - sometimes right in the middle of a line of text.  If I cancel the job in the pri...

mreha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5560 that wont scan

hi i have a MG5560 that wont scan to my lenovo laptop running on windows 8 please help me. it comes up with ''processing.......... please wait'' then nothing happens and goes to the menu screen for scanning 

windows 10 installed now canon mx435 wont work,

just installed windows 10 and now my printer wont work i have tried everything re installing removing but nothing , it just comes up printer in use so i press ok to then have a message say drivers not found, i have gone through settings and they are ...

rach by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MG5560

Printer MG5560. Cannot use Scanner.Code 9,244,3You don’t have required privilege to access the specified folder

Rex0104 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements