Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two sided printing upside down canon mx920

My Canon MX920 is great - and I love the option to have two sided printing.  However, lately it has been printing the back side upside down.  I would love for both sides to be reading the same direction.  Is there a way to fix this on my Mac?  I have...

lorig24 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

installed MX926 printer. is offline ??

Hi. we just purchased MX926[ replaced 10yr old similar ] printer. we run printer on home network. Windows 7 on all laptops.  Network is via Netgear PS121 USB print server.  have tried several ways to fix. Drivers etc are on main laptop - ok. do I hav...

leroy53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A4 paper

Will the new Pixma Mgg 7720 handle A4 paper? Or which Canon printers can handle A4?

CanAsia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 does not print

MX892 Printer stopped printing. I did deep cleaning 3 times but it did not work. Is there anything else I can do? The unit is only 3 years old.

Can't scan with my MG81208B printer

I am using a Canon MG81208B printer with a Windows 7 PC. I have had no problem scanning documents with the printer since I bought it about 6 months ago. Today I started having a problem scanning documents. The problem: When I push the scan button a m...

Printing photo from iMac

Where exactly can I adjust the paper size settings etc. when trying to print a photo on a Pixma MG 5420 from an iMac Intel running Yosemite? And is it mandatory to use Image Garden?

Printer settings

i have  ip110 wireless that I can print from my iPad using canon print app. It prints in high quality and I want to change to a less quality and greyscale.  Can't for the life of me figure out how to do thisany ideas?thanks

Hoser by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements