cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MG7550 will no longer scan.

Tango3660
Apprentice

My Canon MG7550will no longer scan. Have an IMAC late 2012 with MAC  OS Sierra Version !0.!2.2. Any help out there?

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

You gove me a choice of three options, none of which are what I raised with you. The model is MG 7550. If it is one of the options you gave me, where on the machine dio I establish that it is one of those you suggest. The model nyumber on my machine is at the from on the left.

Hi Tango3660!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We apologize for the confusion. The PIXMA MG7550 is not an US model. If you are trying to scan using the Push-button while connected via USB cable, this is not supported in macOS Sierra. We suggest initiating scanning from the computer. If this does not fix your issues,  please go to our Canon Global page and choose your region for assistance with your product. 

We hope this helps! 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements