Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Reduce ink on printing?

On my older Pixma MP180 I could reduce the ink (save?) output by clicking on "print, then properties" which gave me the option of fast print, but on my new MG3600 it does not, or at least I can't see one Is there a way to reduce the ink flow, if you ...

bobmax by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer moving cartridge by itself

Recently, my printer (pixma mx472) has been returning the ink cartridges by itself non stop, as well as always saying "cover open". This has made it extremely difficult to scan or print things, if I'm even lucky enough to get it to do so!! I'm tired ...

hikwari by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Scanner Not Working

I tried the IJ Scan Utility mentioned on another thread, but it's not working either. Before trying that, I downloaded the drivers again (for second time on this printer). Any other ideas? Thanks.

Pixma MX490

This just started - when I print? About every 5th line looks like italics, the top half of the line is a hair of from the bottom half. Tried all the maintenance options that are in the printer, head alignment, nozzel clean, etc. Any one got any ideas...

TS-9120 print/scan problem

I drew a couple small pattern, scanned into my computer and then printed.  The problem is that when I print what I have scanned all the designs come out to way to big.  How do I set up my printer to print to the original scale?  Thanks for the help. ...

verazee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG3600, in Control Panel?

I go into Control Panel and the MG3600 is there, but greyed out.I used to be able to right click on the Icon and select scan etc, but couldn't now for some unknown reason?I've checked the lead inputs etc.And I DID download the driver from the CD.Any ...

bobmax by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scanner not working

I have a Pixma MG6220 and I can't scan documents to my computer. I was able to do it earlier but now I don't have "use scanner" icon in my main menu and quick menu. Do I have to install some extra driver or what I can do? Because I lost my CD I insta...

Ibg by Apprentice
  • 62 replies
  • 4 likes

TS8050 Multipack Cartridges - Gray?

In preparing to buy a set of replacement cartridges, I noticed the current multi-pack offering from Canon (and stores here in Paris) don't include the gray GY571 cardtridge, but a black cartridge instead. The slots on my printer are labelled from lef...

Calsal by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

B200 fix

To fix the B200 error, do the following:1. Unplug power cord.2. Lift printer door for cartridge.3. Plug power cord, then press power button.4. Watch the printer cartridge to start moving.5. When you see the printer cartridge moving from right to left...

B200 canon error

To fix the B200 error, do the following:1. Unplug power cord.2. Lift printer door for cartridge.3. Plug power cord, then press power button.4. Watch the printer cartridge to start moving.5. When you see the printer cartridge moving from right to left...

Canon MG3600 question?

Hi.Just purchased the MG3600, and I find it has a problem printing in my usual Pale-Moon (derivative of FireFox) browser.Prints in edge though.Is this normal?Thanks Bob

bobmax by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False paper jam message

Hi,My MX726 printer has been working fine, until I went to print today when it indicated there was a paper jam. The Support Code  is 1313, and the display said to remove the paper from the paper output slot and the transport unit on the rear side. I ...

Chapo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Adjust the print border on MX922

I have two printers, A Kodak and A Canon. The MX922 print border cuts off my work on all sides and will not print borderless. Is there a way to adjust the print area to prevent the cut off that does not occur with the Kodak or HP printers I have acce...

Canon MX860 printer problems

Printer is suddenly printing all photos in orange hues.  We have cleaned the cartridges, put in new ones and it continues to happen.  Any suggestions other than buying a new printer.

Belasco by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements