Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I upgrade my printer driver MG3122

Hello, Regarding my: MG3122 printer/copier/scanner This device was working perfectly before I installed windows 10. After installing windows 10, I found that the printer and copier functions still work, but the system cannot recognize the scanner. Ac...

foofoo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP90v no longer supported

I have attemted to contact Cannon, no response. I have scowered the form to no avail, I have dug deep into the internet and found nothing.  Does any have a clue, an insight, an understanding as to why Canon has droped support for the Mac OS 10.x and ...

jas by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

print spooler not running or found

I cannot install my cannon printer either with a Usb cable hooked  up or wirelesly The error message is that the print spooler is not running.  It claims the print spooler can't br found or is missing. I never heard of such a problem Could some pleas...

MG5320 problems

I am now experiencing aproximately the same issues that MG5320 owners are experiencing,  Everything is great, working fine printer and yoU run out of ink.  So you run down t your locaL big box store (WALMART, Target, Office Depot, Staples) and you bu...

Have MX310-always worked ok.

Mx310- worked fine till now.When I select print from File on computer I get a block displayed that requests the info to send a fax.Any help as to what might have gotten changed somehow.Thanks.

tjp1942 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements