cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This canon mg2922 is a bunch of crap. I have had maybe 50 pages through it and it will not feed.

goldgrl
Apprentice

I have had probably 50 pages through this MG2922.  I have had the worst time with this printer than I have EVER HAD with any other electronics in my life.  Paper bundles up when it starts to print and IF I CAN GET A PAGE TO GO THROUGH BY FEEDING ONLY ONE PAGE, it stops feeding at all.  Any ideas!

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi goldgrl,

To ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer that may be causing the feeding issue, please follow the steps located here.  Once this has been done, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  Once the printer comes back on, we recommend performing at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.

If you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to obtain your servicing options.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements