Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing DVDs on Pixma MX922

HelloI just recieved my printer yesterday and I'm not able to print a label for a DVD, at least the label I want. The set design and paper dialog box does not appear. Just this box with 3 templates none of which I want. I'm so frustrated with how thi...

canonscreenshot.jpg

Canon iP2700 won't print

I'm not sure what's going on but my printer will not print any documents. It will print test pages though. I just hooked it up to my MacBook and downloaded/installed the drivers. Not sure what else to do.

ip2500 pixma - where does this bit go?

Hi Folks, been asked to look at a printer which someone had taken apart to "clean the ink reservoir" and then discovered they couldn't get it back together again.  The case was dismantled, the carriage, ink absorber assembly and absorbent mats remove...

IMG_20150830_215739.jpg
MF2002 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Required Privilege to access scanner"?????

Just installed my Canon MX922 and needed to scan a document.  It says I do not have required privileges to access this folder.  I have Windows 10.I am the only one using this computer and do not use an administrator sign in.  I updated the driver and...

Pixma MG3122 printing problems

Hello.I bought a used Pixma MG3122 printer off Amazon. I'm trying to get it to print properly, but, not having luck.....I installed brand new print cartridges, have kept cleaning, unclogging, and realigning the print heads, but still my printouts hav...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements