Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922

Greetings: Hello, I am new to this forum and trying to solve a problem with my Pixma Printer..Currently my Canon printer is not working at all, it is a wireless printer light is on, yet when I try to print, receive a message that the printer is off? ...

zapper by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5420 How to Print My Art onto a CD/DVD?

Hello, In the user manual, I see instructions for scanning the original cover of a DVD/CD and for printing a DVD/CD paper LABEL. But I don't see instructions for how to print my artwork directly onto a printable DVD/CD. When I open the main printer m...

cannot properly install my printer

I keep reinstalling my canon mx492, but it says that the printer spool is off when it is on, After it says installation complete, I cannot print asnd I get an error message saying I need to instal a printer.  When I go into "printers and devices", I ...

Pixma MG 6120 not scanning in windows 10

I bought a new laptop (HP Stream 14) with Windows 10 installed.  After installing the MG 6120 drivers from Canon the printer prints but will not scan. The laptop is saying that I need to install a driver. This happens when using the printer wirelessl...

Geommmm by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How good are b & w prints

Very new to forum, bought a Canon Pixma iP7220, so far a good improvement of my old Epson. My Epson had a tinge of very light magenta to B&W's, I've also heard that B&W's don't look good on inkjets? I printed one on the Canon and it looked not bad. M...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements