Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG7550 Cloud Scanning Problems

I'm trying to scan to my google drive folder with not success. I know it's not a hardware problem, since scanning remotely from my iPad app works fine.  When I try to scan I'm left at the last stage where it says "processing" on the display. I'm succ...

yokodojo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink usage

Our printer MX892 appears to be using up ink at an unreasonable rate.  We only print about 3-5 pages daily.  Help!

MP Navigator Ex

I constantly used the MP Navigator ex- one click scan function on my MX870, which recently died. Replaced it with MX 926.and only discovered on setting up that the MP Navigator system  had been discontinued. WHY FIX SUCH A FANTASTIC SYSTEM???  I used...

PJR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

MP Navigator EX 5.0 Windows 10 wont run

I have MG4150 scanner/printer will not scan. I get error message 5,157,6The printer and the copy facility work fine. I have installed the latest update for MP Navigator 5.0 but still shows same fault.My printer is hard wired to my desktop PC as it is...

Jack8 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP160

Hi I have an ancient canon mp160.  The last couple of years when I print stuff sometimes it states it has a paper jam when it doesn't.  But usually I can get it to print after awhile.  Well today I went to go print something, but now it goes to print...

das720 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX360 will not load in windows 10

I have an MX360 and after some windows updates on the new windows 10, the printer drivers have disappeared. I have tried removing and reinstalling the drivers several times, but the only thing that shows in the control panel is the fax driver.Is ther...

load printer sw

problem loading printer  driver sw from website onto tablet - error messgae - Acquiring Information,,, not responding

Smitty15 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements