Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printhead Bad on MX922 Printer

I got the error message that my printhead is bad.  I read other forums and am not attempting to remove the printhead from the printer but cannot figure out how to do that.  Have the ink pulled but cannot find the release bar for the printhead.  Help?

Hwitte by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code:1700

My canon printer is MP237.Appears Support Code: 1700The ink absorber is almost full.What should I do? Thank you for your attention. Best regards,Karmidin Asan 

MX882 no text print

My MX882 has stopped printing text.  I did a "Print nozzle check Pattern", everything prints correctly except the first part, the PGBK with the graph lines are missing.  I cannot print any word docs nor can I print a fax report.  I have cleaned the p...

Print nozzle check pattern_0001.jpg
firejim by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 2920 won't discover/pair/work wirelessly

Hi, I just took my 2920 out of the box and am attempting to set up - instructions tell me to hold the wifi button until the amber light flashes underneath, but it simply is not responding. I hold the wifi button endlessly to no avail, nothing happens...

prolax13 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG6250 is erratic on wifi.

Sometimes my laptop recognises the printer; sometimes it won't. Sometimes the messages is "printer not detected", which changes after a minute or so to recognition and it prints. Sometimes there's an error message "printer is in an error state". The ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements