Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing blank

I have a Pixma MX892.  All of a sudden when I try to print, it is making a funny noise.  It does pull the paper through and makes a noise like it is printing, but the sheets are blank, and the noise while the paper is pulling through is odd.  Any ide...

tracymc7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels stuck in MG6120

While printing labels a jam occured and 2 labels came off the sheet.  They are stuck internally in the printer. Is there a way to access the internal mechanism to remove them? Thank You.

rkos71 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My 2520 drivers for legal photo paper?

Is there a way to get my mg 2520 to recognize legal sized photo paper instead of the 4 and 5 inch paper?I can print with it on standard printing but the quality on the black colored portions of my photo is then horrible.I feel like if I could use the...

jawepo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bypass or refill PGBK?

I have an MG7520. And yes, I take my chances with refills by Costco. Ink costs more than printers sometimes!I don't want to do it myself though. And I can't find a place that refills PGBKIs it possible to either bypass it to use the black only, or ev...

Bairnns by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 not printing in color

For color  printing I get black and some yellow, but no other colors.  No indication that any cartridges are running low.  Prints fine in black.  Nozzle check prints black and grey, but empty space where the colors should be, even after multiple nozz...

roadster by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements