Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drives for PIXMA MG2410

I have a PiXMA MG 2410. I would like to know if the printer PIXMA MG2410 has drives for windows 10 64 bits. I install the drives for MG2400 series, and the printer doesn't start when I give command from the computer. Only the scanner works. Hanks, Gl...

Glauce by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMAR MX432 PRINTER

Hi: I am trying to connect my PIXMA MX432 printer to my new Windows 10 computer. I am having trouble locating it. Is the driver still available? I downloaded a 430 series driver but it does not work. Please help. Thank you Howardf

howardf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dark Prints

I just bought a Selphy C1200 but my pictures are printing gray and dark, not the bright, vivid colors I see on my phone and computer.  I have an all in one Canon printer that prints the pictures bright and crisp, but I wanted the small portable print...

CAG by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to install Cannon MG2950S on Windows 7 Laptop

Hi,I have been trying over 12 hours now to solve this issue, but still not joy. I just purchased a Cannon MG2950S and tried to install it. It failed without a reason many times, both via USB and wireless. Whenever I insert the USB it registeres the s...

lion by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 190 won't print black; HELP

mp 190 printer won't print black, but if i change to color it will print; i have done all the cleaning and all the steps; the black cartridge is brand new; don't know what to do.  thanks the queen of joy

MX430 Printer

Using a Canon MX430 on Apple Mac.  Has worked fine for months now suddenly it prints a summary report page after every copy of every page.  HOw do I stop this please.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements