Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code 5, 202, 54 pixma mp280

I have a Pixma MP280 and It was working well after I changed my PC and got one with Windows 10, but suddenly the Code 5, 202, 54 started showing when trying to use the scanner. Does anyone have the same problem? And a solution?

area504 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 ONLY prints images and NOT text

The issue is for some reason this Pixma MG 2520 will ONLY print images.  It will NOT print any text at all - doesn't matter what color it is at all.  If I go into a program to make the text an image I can "trick" the printer into printing it, but o...

My MX892 will not power on

I have had my MX892 printer for about 2.5 years without any issues. Today it will no longer turn on, display do not even light up. However, if I unplug it for a few minutes and then plub it back in and then press the power button and hold it, the dis...

david2385 by Apprentice
  • 36 replies
  • 2 likes

MX922 3 IN 1

MX922 WONT PRINT IN BLACK BOUGHT NEW CARTRIDGE DID TEST NO BLACK 2ND CARTRIDGE I BOUGHT SAME RESULTS  REBOOT SAME ANSWER CANT FIND A SOLUTION

My Image Garden. does it work with windows 10?

I have a brand new Pixma MX 922 Printer. can't get My Image Garden to Work. I have Cannon Paper products and ink in my printer, have downloaded the latest 3.5.1 version from the cannon website. can anyone tell me if it Windows 10 is supported or send...

evansgt by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements