cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 310 ink asborber

benstv
Apprentice

I have this printer and I get error that says ink absorber almost full. Where is this located and how do I clean it or change it

Thanks

Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi benstv,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi benstv,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Minw is Pixma MX 410. I called the 800 number and was told (very curtly) "We no longer support MX 410 so I can't tell you any thing about it." So much for Canon Support.

Announcements