cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation stalls

jmd64790
Apprentice
I just bought the Pixma TS3122 and when trying to get the CD to install on my Windows 10, it gets to step 3 and stalls out. I've tried the steps on the website. Ive disconnected the internet to see make sure nothing was interferring and still no luck. I can print manually from Windows 10 so I know the printer works. But I can't scan or use any of the software because it won't finish the installation process. I bought the printer for the scanner ability. It's the 3rd scanner/printer I've bought in the last year and was hoping being a Canon I would have good luck. Please help!
1 REPLY 1

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi jmd64790,

Installing the TS3100 series MP Driver may resolve this issue for you and give you the full functionality of the printer and scanner. Before attempting this process again, please ensure the setup disc is removed from your computer, restart your computer and the printer. Once restarted, please click HERE to go to the Drivers & Software page for the PIXMA TS3122. On this page perform the following:

1. Verify that the operating system detected in the “Operating System” drop-down menu is correct, in the event that it is not, select your correct operating system.

2. Next, please located and click on the red SELECT icon to the right of TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows). When you do, a red DOWNLOAD icon will appear. Click on the Download icon. The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded.

3. Once you have downloaded the TS3100 series MP Driver file, double-click on it to run the installation of the drivers on your computer.

The information provided did not say if the printer was been setup for wireless or USB setup; however, below I have provided links with useful information for both.

Click HERE for wireless setup information.

Click HERE for USB setup information.

Announcements