Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support code 1600, touch screen not working

The 1600 support code popped up to tell me that two of my ink cartridges are low, but it won't let me do anything else. The touch screen seems to have stopped working. Also, is there any way I can change settings so that certain documents are printed...

PIXMA MX 892 auto feed scan issue

Recently, my PIXMA MX892 has started to a clear black line from the top of the page to the bottom of the page on scans from the auto feeder. Scannin from the flatbed is fine.  How do I fix this?

abfocke by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What ink for my MP460?

What ink do I need to buy for my MP460? It was my late husband's and no manual. How do I open it to install new ink? Sorry but I can't seem to find the answer among your messages. (Is my older model MP460 the same as the PIXMA 460, the only one I see...

Jmagre by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oh HELP! PIXMA Ink cartridge stuck

Hi, I have jammed an ink cartridge in the machine trying to take it out.It was only after I found out I was supposed to prepare the machine first. Oh I hope something can be done. It's a PIXMA MG3155 scanner printer thanks

MP280 won't print

I have an MP 280.  It is working fine.  The ink is new, the photocopy function works great.  When I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer it was able to print.  If I go to print a document it won't work.  It just says error and won't allow me to do...

chrome os

can someone tell me how to download my drivers on the pixma mg3022 i have been at this for hours and almost depleted my gigabytes on my hotspot i have chrome os

shegab03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements