Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove print head from MG5560

I have two canon printers. Both have misaligned print heads. I've tried all the processes: deep head cleaning, automatic alignment, manual alignment. I've even rung Canon. So far no luck.Oh, why did they both fail the same week!!!I want to remove the...

JudithM by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3000 Series Driver Installer

Difficult to use. 1) Should make it crystal clear that Antivirus may need to be disabled / and or windows firewall, otherwise it waits forever trying to acquire lastest information. At least 3rd attempt now. 2)Then, If running the installer from the ...

Pixma G4200

I just got a Pixma G4200 printer.  It seems astoundingly unintuitive and convoluted.  I have looked for solutions in online help, in the forum, and on the support pages, as well as doing Google searches for my issues.  Maybe I am just missing the obv...

sb2323 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG8150 wont scan to PC wirelessly

Have set this wirelessly and can print a test page from the computer so it knows each other are there However if I try to scan from the button on the printer it always says  "Set the PC to start scanning" My friend who has just bought a new Windows 1...

saving a project

How in the world can you save a project when you are done?  I have tried everything and it just will not save.  I am so tired of trying and nothing works.  I am using Windows 7.    I am using a Canon MG3520 printer and can do a project but can't find...

MX922 needs to be restarted to print

Printer had been working fine until recently.  All of sudden, every time I want to print I need to turn the printer off and on. When I try to print, the print menu says printer is "Ready"After hitting the Print button, I immediately get an error mess...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements