cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2950 scaling up plans

beetcleaner
Apprentice

Hi

Can anyone help please? I have scanned a copy of an instruction manual from an Airfix kit on my Canon MG2950 printer.

I want to increase the size of the scan to the physical size of the kit so I can cut out the camoflauge pattern and use it as a paint mask for airbrushing the kit.

I've drawn a highlighted box around the part of the instructions I want to increase in size and then increased the percentage by the amount I want. In this case I want to increase the scan size by 184%

The "new" size appears ok in the dimensions box but when i rescan the whole instruction sheet is increased by 184% not the highlighted box.

Its probably something really basic I'm doing wrong but I cant get round the problem even after doing online research

Any advice gratefully received. Thankyou

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, beetcleaner!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements