Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer test page

Can't print test page--printhead alignment page--on new Canon MG6821--get sign "Printer Error"--have tried everything

otteson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP600 Stopped Printing Text

Installed a new PGI-5BK in the MP600 about 5 months ago and only printed about 30 pages. Printed 4 pages, perfectly, a few days ago, but when I tried to print today, only the image on the page printed, ... no text at all. Tried printing a text-only p...

geovic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP Navigator problem

While in my usual login, MP Navigator will not show on the screen, though Task Manager shows it running. But it does show up when I am logged in as Admin. This is a new problem, possibly Windows 10 related. 

Cannon Pixma MG3520

Looking to buy a printer.. maybe someone can help with my needs as cannon support really didnt answer my question. i basically assumed this when I asked if I could scan to a storage device(like a 10gb USB Drive) and he told me id need a full blow com...

jwilhelm by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

drivers for Mac OSX Sierra?

Is there any news about scanner/printer drivers comaptible with Mac OSX Sierra? My new MG6821 sits unused and unusable on a desk. I'm told we "have to keep checking the Canon site". Thanks a lot. 

PIXMA MG6821

Just got this printer and set it up to print a photo. Everytime I try to print a photo it only prints part of it then spits out the paper like its done and asks to load another paper. If i keep loading photo paper in it keeps print a small strip of t...

kjkend by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements