Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PixmaMG3053

I have an old Windows7, 32-bit OS that I checked out on the compatibility charts before buying my printer.  Now trying to set up and I get the message that the application cannot work with my OS , either by disc and by downloading  win-mg3000-1_0-n_m...

Braver by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2920

My MG2920 won't detect new ink cartridges.  I have tried everything. It won't even detect the old empty cartridges. Any suggestions. it says "Ink details cannot be displayed"

mymy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP2820

Is it possible to print 8.5x11 Photot Paper Plus Glossy II with OS X 10.9.5? I have not been able to print. I keep getting an error.

larry316 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX7600 printer to wifi?

hello everyone,  does anyone know of a any perepheral equipment that will allow me to connect to my MX7600 printer, wirelessly? I can't seem to find a direct answer to my question online.  Any help would be appreciated!!

rwosr1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering scans from device

Hi,  I have a Canon Pixma mx922. I scanned some documents in, and a few days later (before my weekly backup) my computer died. I no longer have the original documents. Is it possible to recover the files from the device itself? If I were to hook up a...

mm7753 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma 3620

good day, i got this problem with my canon MG3620 last week which i tried to reset the ink absorber, when i tried to enter in service mode it doesnt continue, the light only hangs on either the alarm light and power button. Is there a way to fixs thi...

armand75 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplex printing from mac on mx920 series

I'm using a MacBook Pro with Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 with Canon MX920 series 2 printer. I cannot find a way to turn on duplex printing when using MS Word for Mac 2011 Version 14.7.1. The  print dialog box does not include a "print 2-sided" check box. T...

Resolved! New router and modem

I had to install a new router and modem last night, and have Windows 10, and don't know how to get my wireless Canon MX922 hooked-up to print. Any help would be great. Thank you!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements