Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MX920 Error Code 1311

Yesterday on May 9, 2017, I had a paper jam and I received this error code 1311. I removed all the paper and it will not disappear. I tried all the steps recommended in the Canon manual. Still nothing. I called Canon support at Phone Number Removed l...

Resolved! MX922 photo color malfunction

I've been trying to print photo's recently, but they keep coming out miscolored or have lines. I've done multiple deep cleanings and it's still having the issue. How can I fix this? The first photo is not supposed to be that warm, the man's suit shou...

File May 09, 17 19 32.jpeg File May 09, 17 19 56.jpeg
nvargas by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping the MG2770 pixma printer AWAKE!!?

Have always loved Canon printers. But this new one, the Mg2770 pixma does something that's crazy-making. You have to manually, get up and go touch the "on" button to wake it up when you want to print. UGH!! My old Canon printer just always snapped to...

Re: scanner not working

Hi. I have a MG5600 and I can't scan all of a sudden. I'm connected via network not USB. When I set it to scan it says set PC to scan but when I go in to scan on the PC it says I don't have a scanner set up. Searching for one doesn't find any. I'm us...

kirsty5 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon pixma ip8720

Just bought recently. Went to set it up and accidentally held down the cancel/resume button and since then it keeps blinking back and forth with my power button. I have unplugged it, waited a few minutes, replugged it in and it still does it. My ink ...

Background not printing

I have acquired a MG3100 printer, and am trying to print some flyers which have text on top of an image. I have tried several file formats - .odt, .docx, .doc, .jpg and .pdf, but using this printer the background is never printed, although I can prin...

Resolved! Computer won't recognize MX320

I've had my printer a while, printed just fine with this setup (Lenovo laptop running Windows 8.1, all updates installed), and not encountered this issue before. Suddenly (after no setup changes), with the USB cable plugged in and the printer switche...

Resolved! Quick Menu Software for Canon PIXMA MX452

Whenever I click on the Quick Menu program for the subject product, I get the following error message: Canon Quick Menu has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a ...

Resolved! printer wants to fax

I just "added" my MX450 printer to my new HP laptop.  It has been installed seemingly correctly.  When I try to print, a dialogue pops up asking where I want to send the fax.  Huh?  BTW, it works fine on my Mac!

khutch2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX870

My printer keeps on dragging in paper when I print.  I fan the paper and make sure I am using ink-jet type paper.  It is so annoying and I know I am not the only user that is facing this too.Please help. 

MG7120 won't power off

The printer won't power off using the power button. It displays "processing - please wait momentarily". Occasionally the mechanics sound like it's going to shut itself off but it never does. Network printing is enabled,Unplugging the power cord gets ...

Pixma MG 6300

Can someone inform me as to how I can reset to default the setting on my MG 6300 printer.I am getting a Code 300 and I have checked everything and all wiring is plugged in and power is ok too.. ThanksClauz 

Clauz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements