cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx920 printer error code C000

jimphillips
Apprentice

I cannot fix my mx920 printer with error code C000 by turning off the printer and disconnecting the power source.  What should I do to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi jimphillips,

To try and resolve the C000 error, please remove and reseat all of the ink tanks and print head in the unit by following the steps located here.  Next, please ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer by checking each of the locations referenced here

Once the above items have been verified, if you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I put two ink cartridges into my Printer MX920 printer and got the above message and now I cant open to ensure the ink cartridges are securely inserted. Please help.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

With the power off, please attempt to reach inside your PIXMA MX922 to push down on the ink tanks.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements