Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Scanner/Printer not working

I have a PIXMA MG8120 and with the MP and XPS drivers installed properly I am still not able to scan or print. When I use the controls on the actual printer itself I select "Autoscan" and it returns "Processing... Please wait momentarily" It then jus...

Heelaque by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dead Driver Link -- Cannot download driver - MG8120

I can't download the driver for the pixma 8120 b/c the links to the drivers are dead. Here is the download link: download http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/7/0100002947/03/xp68-win-mg8100-5_56-ejs.exeHere is the product support page: https://www.usa.canon....

ag3 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG3650 able to print in black and white?

I'm using a wireless printer/scanner MG3600 series from my Mac running OS10.14.1  I can't figure out how to opt for only black-and-white printing when the document or image has color on it. I'm unable to find a "grayscale" option anywhere under the p...

Resolved! Faded print color

The print color on my PIXMA TS9020 faded.  I deep cleaned the nozzles twice & even removed & cleaned the print heads.  That made it better but not as good as it was.  Is there anything else I can try or do I need a new machine?

araymond by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG7720 not printing black on pictures

Hello! My MG7720 is not printing black on pictures. I tried all the obvious stuff: changing the cartridge, cleaning the heads, deep cleaning... nothing works. I am using a glossy photo 4x6 paper, printing from Photoshop, and the printer automatically...

Rossitsa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg3550 cartridge in the USA

Just moved to USA have a mg3550 bought in UK. Cannot find the 540 and 541 in stores here USA. There appears to be another cartridge for a mg3520 labeled as 240 and 241. Can you use these in the MG3550?

Dentech by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black ink backflowing into color cartriges

My IP4000 printer black ink is backflowing into all 3 color cartridges.  Has anyone else ever have this happen?  How did you resolve it?  I'm cleaning the print head now.  I'll dry out overnight and put new cartridges in to test tomorrow.

dflammer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG3600 series software for Mac Catalina

I have an MG 3600 series printer and both the on-line IJ Manual and the Image Garden software plus some other Canon software are all 32 bit.  I checked the Canon site and could find nothing concerning the current Catalina update.  I also attempted to...

rbpeirce by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ICC profile for TS5060

Hi Are there any ICC profiles for the PIXMA TS5060? I'm having problems with true colour printing out of Photoshop and this is the sugeested solution on the Adobe forum. Thanks.

New TS8350 will not connect to computer.

Just bought a new Canon TS8350 from Amazon. Computer will not detect the printer so I cannot complete setup. Changed USB leads. Other plug ins like cameras are detected correctly. Printer shows " Carry out instructions on the screen " but as its not ...

sprocket by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8720 Setup Issue

I am using a Mac and the PIXMA iP8720. I am unable to download the drivers or complete the installation. The error I am receiving "Information Acquisition Error: Failed to acquire information on the driver and software. Check the network connection a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements