Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Error -9923 on a Pixma TS5201 Scanner

There is still no answer that works despite multiple hours with Canon Tech Support and following all the recommendations here. Scanner will not communicate with MacBook Pro with High Sierra OS. Printer works with wireless and cable. Copier works fine...

gmos by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixmaip7260 - Printing on CD

It's years since I printed a label onto a CD. I have looked everywhere but my PIXMA IP7260 doesn't seem to give me the option of printing onto a CD, only paper. I have completely forgotten how I used to do it. I haven't been able to find instructions...

kafka by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan software malfunctioning M3650S

Hello,When scanning documents through Canon IJ Scan Utility, the files are damaged. This can happen in various ways, including horizontal coloured stripes, random grey pixels overlaying the document. This can also be true for the entire image or for ...

Drivers, etc.

I own a Pixma MG6320 printer. Will Canon be putting out new drivers compatible with Mac ios Catalina (10.15)?  I can find nothing on their web page.  Epson supporet immediately identified they had the updated drivers. One can no longer contact Canon ...

broken Error code 1007

Ok,you guys need to fix this issue.Suddenly we are not able to print the same way we have been from our iphones ios 8.1.1.Suddenly the cannon mx922 decides we both need to fill "upper tray" and well,no,we do not want 4x6 or 5x7 print if a resume.sudd...

nickh by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Device Info Sending on TS5320?

Here is another disable I cannot find in the on-printer menu of new TS5320 printer. I've read thru the on-line support - I find the other menu items listed (e.g. 'Key Repeat') but NOT -"Device info sending settingSelects whether you will send the pri...

JSardina by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX492 doesn't recognize paper

My wife was printing today and got a paper jam. I was able to remove all paper from it. I also cleaned the rollers 3 times. Now it always says that it is out of paper even when the tray is full. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jcromer by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot print on US postcards - TS5320

Just bought a TS5320 printer. Cannot get it to print on a standard US postcard, or a 3.5in. wide envelope. In both cases it says the wrong paper loaded. It always defaults to auto no mater what paper size and type I select in the printer setting usin...

JSardina by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't open printer driver download for Pixma TS9120

I have a Pixma TS9120 and am on a Mac with OS Mojave. After downloading the printer driver, I clikced on the disk image for setup and got an error message saying "Login with the administrator account to start this software." I was already logged in w...

mahastew by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color issue with the Canon MP-970 inkjet printer

I have a Canon MP-970 inkjet printer. Purchased around 2012, rarely used. For the past six months, the printer has not been used at all due to a temporary departure. Windows 10x64 system, USB connection. Seven cartridges, always used only Canon-brand...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
gedonis by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6620 power issue

My printer will turn on and the power light comes on but the screen is not showing anything and no bluetooth button lit. The trianguilar light, the one which looks like a lightning bolt, at the bottom right is also on and solid. Pushing of any button...

Help setting up new printer

I need help setting up a new Pixma 9160. I only got as far as installing ink! Printer won't recognise the PGBK: keeps giving error message. I've turned power off, and reinserted many times. I can't move on.Surely it is the right cartridge, it cam wit...

hannah1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX395 - Very Weird Out of the Box

I bought a used/new MX395 - trying to do anything with it - downloaded latest driver for Win 7 and it's just not cooperating on ANY LEVEL. Paper feeder not being read, scan doesn't scan, ink levels are low but won't print - when I try to figure out t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements