Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Scanner

Have a bad printhead (B200) on the MX922. Is it possible to use the scanner? Have no need to print at this time but need to scan.  

donjaxon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My printer is malfunctioning

Hi, I have recently encountered an issue with my printer and I am not sure how to fix it. I’ve had my Pixma cannon printer for a year now and never had a problem with it however today I attempted to print something out and the rollers in the printer ...

PIXMA MG3120 Printer not connecting to mac computer

I have a 2013 Macbook Pro running macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. Last year I used this printer with this same computer and had it working wirelessly with my wifi in my apartment. Since then, I have moved to a new house and when I tried to set the prin...

Carterv by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing the colors very faded and wrong

I am trying to print anything from basic cartoon like pictures to actual pictures taken with a camera and my printer, Canon MX922 continues to disappoint and print the colors so far off and faded. Is there something I have setup wrong or that might n...

71842794_2953050588042668_88900905289646080_o.jpg 12F5DED2-9A13-49A4-A25C-7F1E5EAC67BA.jpg

pixma mg8220 CLI226 inks

Hello forum, My printer has died.  It is registered since the purchase date in 2011.  I have a large supply of the CLI226 ink cartridges.  Is there a current [in production] printer that uses these same cartridges.  It needs to be wireless, a copier ...

Printer error

My Canon MG6320 keeps giving me this error: Stopped - 'filter' failed I went to the Canon website and installed all the latest updates and still get the error.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and still get the error. Any suggestion...

PIXMA MX922 with error code B200

I am about ready to throw this printer in the trash. First off everytime I want to print to it over WiFi I have to reset my router for my computers to be able to print. Now this error code (B200) comes up and the manual says to call support. Can a te...

Resolved! PIXMA MP990 ink absorber is almost full message

I have this message PIXMA MP990 ink absorber is almost full. I used a paper towel to absorb the ink on the ink absorber pad until I got very little on the towel Can I reset the ink absorber counter? I just bought ink for the printer and it works very...

mdi_cid by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements