Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Acquisition Error

Using a Canon MG3022When I try to download MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) I get the error below.  Any help? "Information Acquisition Error Failed to acquire information on the dirver and softward.  Check network connection and...

cfwells by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LiDE 220 buttons used with Adobe Acrobat

I would like to use the PDF button on my CanoScan LiDE 220 to start a scan using Adobe Acrobat X. There are several features in Acrobat that are superior to the IJ Scan Utility provided by Canon. I can access the scanner from Acrobat with about five ...

Canon MG3022 Printer Offline

Using a Canon MG3022After an update from Microsoft #1709 I am have a problem with my printer showing offline.  I have check USB connection and it is fine.  Can anyone help me correct this?

cfwells by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mp250 - Scanner not working

Hi folks, I have developed a problem scanning from my mp250.When I press the scan  button, I get the normal rotating pattern on the LCD for a few moments but then nothing happens.I have tried accessing via 'Printers and Devices' in the Control Panel,...

NDC53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2950 problem

I am having problems printing out a "Pattern check" to see if the nozzles need cleaning.I clicked on "Troubleshooting". "Print Head Cleaning" pop up appeared. I clicked on "execute". Another pop up appeared that said "do not start another operation u...

frosty55 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements