Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Here

I am new here too, can not find were to ask for help so am tring in this post.my MG6220 is not printing the correct colors - red with a tinge of black is what the font colors are coming out as.did all the maintenance a few times, still no black ink c...

peg1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing works fine, copy does not...

I have a Canon mx922 and when I print, from word or openoffice, it works beautifully! When I photocopy, it comes out with some clear lines and some that are blurred or "shadowed". I had recently "manually" cleaned the printhead and have new ink. Any ...

mfaris01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx972 ink error

Just installed a new ink cartridge.  Getting ink error message 1401.  Unplugged and then plugged back in.  Still issue.  Reinstalled old ink cartridge.  No error message.

Cbshaugh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG 5220 UO52 error

I recently put new ink cartridges in my 1 year old PIXMA MG 52220 printer, printed my first page and received an error message for page 2 that my print head is incorrect.  I tried the Canon recommended fix of cleaning the print head, put the lod cart...

dmardis by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loading new driver for MX452

Had to replace hard drive in my computer, now no printer driver. I downloaded the driver but when I tried to connect to printer via wireless and 2nd try via USB, the printer was not recognized. I'm a casual user, not a techie. Any help for me?

Greg2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 status not connected

Hello,I have a Canon printer MX 922 showing not connected status and I'm not able to print wirelessly. On Windows devices and printer settings, it is showing that is connected to the network. Previously, everything was working fine. I cannot troubles...

bsy606 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX492-Scanner Defaults Macbook Pro

Hello, I have a Pixma MX 492 Printer/Scanner connected to a Macbook Pro. I would like to set up certain defaults upon opening the scanner feature. I would like my defaults for Document Feeder to automatically combine the pages into one file. As of no...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements