Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX722 Output tray removal

HI, Can anyone tell me how to remove the output tray on my MX722? It is broken and I have a second tray to swap out but can't figure out how to get the tray off the nit. Any photos would also be helpful or if ayone knows where i can get a guide or ma...

Resolved! canon pixma 3500 error message

there was a paper jam.  I cleared the jam, but am getting 5100 error message and cannot print.  How do I fix this?  Is the primter broken?????Please help! 

joann1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 922 Prints Only Outlines in Photoshop CC

Good day.  I just picked up a Pixma 922 for my Windows 10 PC.  I do a large part of my printing via Photoshop CC, and I cannot get the printer to print more than vague outlines when printing directly from Photoshop CC.  I am able to save it as a jpg ...

Naumatt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 custom scan location

I've tried setting a custom directory for the MX922 to save scans (specifically to my Dropbox folder) but it will only save to My Documents. I've tried custom setting it for each scan type but it refuses to save anywhere else. I'm trying to set it vi...

ubrgeek by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print colour photo in greyscale?

I have Canon MP140 Pixma with Win 10. I normally only need to print text, so I only ever replace the black cartridge. The colour cartridge has been empty for years. I now need to print a colour JPG in black and white. So far, I can only print blank p...

MX922 Profiles won't stick

I had an MX860 printer, installed under Windows 7, attached through a wired network, and it served me well, even when I upgraded my computer to Windows 10. After a hard drive failure, I re-installed Win10, and all of a sudden it dien't work all that ...

cherns by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal Size Paper

I just bought a Canon Printer MX922.  But on the the printer setup there is NO option for legal size paper? How can this be fixed?

Navedo07 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G3200 Cannot detect the printer

I recently reinstalled my Windows 7 operating system.  I would now like to install the printer drivers for my Pixma G3200.  I am connected to the printer via USB.  During the installation, it says "Caution! Cannot detect the printer." and the driver ...

Using easy-photoprint with TS9000 series

I'm trying to use the Easy-photoprint app for the first time.  I want to print a photo only on the front of a 5 x 7 half-fold card, but I can't find which template to use to do that.  I can set it up as just a photo, but I don't know how to get that ...

ewormuth by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print-out is not centered

I am trying to make a 12 page 2018 calendar, one month/one page, but when I print out the page it is not centered. The left and right margins are not equal. I am including images to show the problem. I should say, the first image is a scanned image w...

Mg4FxAn - Imgur.jpg KRTs0cz - Imgur.png ldxAbaz - Imgur.png

Information Acquisition Error

Using a Canon MG3022When I try to download MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) I get the error below.  Any help? "Information Acquisition Error Failed to acquire information on the dirver and softward.  Check network connection and...

cfwells by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LiDE 220 buttons used with Adobe Acrobat

I would like to use the PDF button on my CanoScan LiDE 220 to start a scan using Adobe Acrobat X. There are several features in Acrobat that are superior to the IJ Scan Utility provided by Canon. I can access the scanner from Acrobat with about five ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements