Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3650

Hi, I have bought an MG3650 last August, It originally worked a couple of times and now will not, switches on, has had new inks, several conversations with Canon and my internet provider to no avail.  This is about the 10th re install and more proble...

CANON MP2522 driver not installing

I have a Pixma MP 2522 printer, running on Mac OS High Sierra v 10.13.3. I recently replaced the printer cartridges as both the black and colour were empty. After replacing the cartridges, I attempted to print a document, and the dialog box that came...

EntoGirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horizontal lines on photos

Brand new MX922. Printing from Word and Photo VIewer on Windows 8. Having very noticeable horizontal lines spaced about 1/2 inch apart. I printed a nozzle check pattern and it seems to be fine. Any suggestions? Thanks very much.

goldbren by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5600: Is my PGBK nozzle permanently clogged?

Can nozzles be permanently clogged?  I can't print black text and the black nozzle check pattern is missing on the test print-out (the colored parts are fine).  The ink status on my printer showed that the PGBK ink was low, but not empty, so I cleane...

Beaky by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 software for scanner issue

I love this printer.  Do not like the software that comes with it.  One of the things I do most often with the scanner part of the printer is to scan both sides of a check for electronic deposit in my bank.  The first thing I found was that my bank r...

Printer doesn't recognize the ink cartridge

I have a pixma mx870 printer. It has an error message that it doesn't recognize the magenta ink. Even though i changed the cartridge twice. I cleaned the contacts on the printer, it didn't help. What else can i do? I wouldn't even mind bypassing the ...

Chanekr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MG4200 Series - Cannot scan to PDF

HiI have been using the scanner with no problem for several months with no issues. I have scanned photos and PDFs. I have created multi-page PDF documents. Now my printer will not scan items using the Auto setting, or the Document setting.  I can sti...

ROSYJAY by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Grayscale

Hi, I have a PIXMA MG6660 connected to 2 different macs.Both running OSX El CaptainMine mac is running 10.13.1 I am able to access the grayscale otption through the Quality/Media tabMy wife is running 10.11.6 (just updated) and the is no grayscale op...

lms981 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CD/DVD label. Brand new install. Is there a manual?

Is there any manual for My image garden?Every basic CD/DVD label software in the word has a button toadd image. Can someone in software development add this feature please. I tried dragging many images from my desktop but can't find a way to have thi...

Label.png
SATP by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements