cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120

kgay
Apprentice

Having troulbe with scanning on new Dell Destop, Windows 10. I had scanner working, but photos were awful. Played around a bit and got it to create good photos, then later forget the process. More fooling around and i ended up with windows scan app but it can't find the scan feature on the printer. I can still print from the PC and my  mobile devices, but I can't scan. Obvisously  I made some change in my desire to have the photos scanned better.

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try using our IJ Scan Utility program to scan with the unit.  This program should be available in the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu.  There is also a "Scangear" option in the program that will allow you to do things like preview the image, crop and make color adjustments before finalizing the scan.

If the program is not on your computer, the drivers may not have been installed.  Visit the following link to download the latest TS9100 series MP Drivers if necessary.

PIXMA TS9120 Drivers & Downloads

More information about scanning can also be found in the Online Manual at the following link.  Bookmark it for future reference.

TS9120 Online Manual

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements