Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX490 is in an error state

Ever since we had a power outage, I have been unable to print anything. I always get the above message. I have uninstalled the entire thing and reinstalled... and am still getting the same message.  This is the first Canon printer I have owned... and...

Pixma MX 860 scanner not working

I had to reinstall the drivers for my Pixma MX 860 (several times) because my wireless connections got messed up.  I got the printer reconnected, but now the scanner isn't working. I've tried downloading it several times, and I can't get it to work. ...

MG5320 Won't Scan

My Pixma MG5320 printer doesn't seem to want to scan. Didn't have this issue until yesterday. I have Microsoft Windows 10. When I press the scan button, I get the following message on the screen "Processing... Please wait momentarily" then nothing ha...

alm260 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP970 scan button does not work

I have installed a new computer and connected my Canon MP970. It prints fine. But the printer's scan button does not work. The screen says "Processing" for a few seconds, then returns home. No scan. How to fix this?

Resolved! Blurry print out

Have a MG3620. Ran all the cleaning ana alignment deals and when I print a document the letters are too blurry to read

kimosabe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP970 won't print black

Color prints fine.  But B&W won't print anything but a blank page.  Have tried two new cartridges, multiple cleanings and deep cleanings, one manual cleaning of contacts, and a complete power off and unplug.  Still nothing but a blank page.  Help?

johno by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Start printer from computer

I just installed a Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer. When I reboot or cold boot without manually shutting down my printer using it's power button, it gives an error. Is there a way to stop that behavior? I had no such problem with other printers. I am run...

fixit7 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer won't use black ink

Hi - my printer has a full black ink cartridge, recently replaced, but it prints as if it doesn't have any black ink - so it's using the other colours to try and print black, which is incredibly wasteful and means what is grey turns out as an oragey ...

High resolution printing

I have a Canon TR7520 Muti - function Printer.The specs say that the max print resolution possible is 4800 x 1200 DPI.Does anyone here know how to access this resolution? I have looked around and haven't found anything on the subject. Thanks, TR7520

TR7520 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print with Sure Thing labeler on IP7250

I downloaded Sure Thing disk labeler and there is no manufacturer listed under the settings when I open it. The tray Canon provides is only one disk whereas default on the Sure Thing is two and so I cant print. Is there a downloadable template I can ...

ogmium by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5620 - problems with paper loading.

My PIXMA MG5620 has a chronic problem with pulling paper from the paper tray.  There will be plenty of paper but it constantly needs to have it hand-fed.  Then it often pulls in the whole bunch of papers and jams.  What can I do to prevent this?

CABW13 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

need to reinstall every time I use the printer

I purchased a pixma G3000 series printer and installed it on my macbook pro OS 10.14.3 (Mojave)  When I switch off either the computer or the printer and switch on again I jave to reinstall the printer to be able to print, even though the printer may...

pfry by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 pdf printing malfunction

Printer - MX922; MAC OS Mojave. Following cancellation of Adobe free trial, some (not all) pdf files began to print tiny rectangles or other gibberish. No problem before. Tried updating driver, cleaning, resetting print quality, every plausible thing...

cherstue by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements