Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC?

How to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC?My Canon Pixma MX330 printer is not linking to Mac. Whenever I try to print it tells me that the printer is offline, although it really isn't. I've removed and inserted that the printer twice, but no avail. I wa...

NinaLee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 922.

Photos from my iPhone and iPad print out with a pink tint. Apple says it’s a printer problem.Anyone else have this difficulty?

MG5620 has ink but prints blank pages

I recently had an error B203 and called support, the man tried to get it to work but it kept going back to the error message. I tried myself with a few variances and the error message is gone now. Everything works EXCEPT when I print it comes out bla...

LizDisMe by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan multiple pages

I have just installed a TS5160 but try as I may I just don't seem to be able to scan multiple pages into           one PDF file. I assume that the pages to be scanned need to go into the paper feeder that normaly supplies paper for copying files but ...

paulm123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple issues with MX922 Suddenly

Hello, I've had an MX922 for a few months now but haven't had much chance to use it. When I first got it I set it up on my network easily enough and printed a few photos, and I've printed a couple of documents a month or so ago. However, I wanted to ...

Amzin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I stop Photoshop from launching?

I have a Canon MX490 printer.  Everytime I hit the scan button on my printer, it says "wait a while" and launches Photoshop. How can I turn that off? I just want the printer to save the scan, not lauch an application.

kris44dad by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX494 erro code 5100

Hi there I have a Pixma MX494 printer. I had a paperjam and I removed it. After I removed it, my printer keeps on saying I have a error code 5100 and also "check inside and ink". My ink cartridges doesn't move smoothly and then satys at the right han...

Resolved! Slow scan

It takes about 80 seconds from the time I initiate a scan in MP Navigator EX from my PC to the time the scanning begins. This is a recent development. It was much faster prior to this. Less than 15 seconds. What could be causing this sudden slowdown?...

Jbertke by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5053

Suddenly my printer has started to print very slowly! Any ideas? It is right next door to my computer and has been working fine in the past. What should i do? Ian

MX 492

Error code:  Support Code 6000.  Can't find that code.  Don't know how to fix.

RPRN by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 will not print setup tests

New TS9120 will not print setup test pages. Printer confirms that setup ink tanks are properly installed, I can smell the ink when the printer is running through all of its tests (e.g. auto print head alighment, print nozzle check pattern, cleaning a...

egunning by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements