Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Scanner not working

I just set up our PIXMA MX922 All-In-One Printer. The printer works fine, but I cannot get the scanner to work. The Printer connected to the wifi network and the computer discovered the printer and installed it. However, when we open the scanner, a b...

jrrisk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is print head alignment part of initial setup?

I'm trying to help someone over the phone setup their Canon printer.  They said a Print Alignment screen popped up and so they can't install their drivers.    Surely Canon doesn't make you do a print alignment during setup?  I find that hard to belie...

hayley3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IJ Driver Installer Has Stopped Working.

Trying to install the PIXMA MX922 on my Windows 10 Pro 64bit computer.  Disabled Kaspersky and Malwarebytes.  Whenever I try to install mp68-win-mx920-1_00-ejs.exe a window pops up that says Canon IJ Driver Installer Has Stopped Working. I've already...

jsm1963 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer wont connect to Computer

Canon MG4220 will not print from computer. Everything else about printer works fine, copies and scans. It shows up on the computer but says it is offline, I have tried disconnecting and connecting the printer to wifi.

jvancena by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7750 paper in Cassette 2 not recognised

My MG7750 is suddently not recognising when paper is in loaded in Cassette 2 and continually asks to have paper loaded in it or to check the type of paper loaded. I have not changed the paper type I have been using for the past few years. Any suggest...

Image Garden software won't work on Windows 10.

For my new printer MG7520, the Image Garden software won't function in Windows 10.It opens but no commands or features will respond.I installed the current version for Win 10 from the Canon website.The Canon Help Desk provided no soultion.

jblake by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements