cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printer app

Guytensei
Apprentice
So I tried to print with the app, but some of the files and stuff were whitted out and I couldn’t press on them to print. How to fix this?
4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon 

equipment you are using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Guytensei
Apprentice
Canon mx922 is the canon model. I use the canon print app on the App Store to print. My printer doesn’t have any problems printing, but the app has some grayed/whittened Options

Guytensei
Apprentice

Hi Guytensei,

The files are grayed out because they are in a format that the app does not recognize.

You do not have to use the app to print those files.

Please close the app and then open the file that you wish to print (not using the app).  Once that document it open, please tap the share_inline_icon.pngor ios9-share-arrow-inline-icon.pngand then tap Print.  In the Print window, tap "Select printer", select the Canon MX920 series and then Print.  Your document will print.

If you are using an Android device, you can print those documents after the "Canon Print Service" is installed on your Android device.  For more information regarding Canon Print Service, please use the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.android.printservice.plugin&hl=en_US&gl=US

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements