Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3520

just bought a PIXMA MG3520.  printer finally works fine but scanner is not being recognized.  any help will be greatly appreciated..

Canon i80 Portable Printer and Windows 8

Hello, I recently bought a new HP laptop computer with Windows 8. I have a Canon i80 portable color printer I would like to use with it. The printer works well with another laptop that has Windows Vista. I turned on the new laptop, plugged the i80 in...

Canon Pixma - Error code 5,157,61

Hi, I'm having issues using my printer and scanner.  Current Error code I get for the scanner is 5,157,61.  Not sure how to fix this?  Also when I try to print I get an error "Printer not responding".  Can you please assist?   ThanksPatricia

MP Navigator not using setup Scan Folder

Hi,i've setup a scan folder destination, but MP Navigator keeps scanning in its own directory with date sub-directories. How can i turn the dated sub-directories off and save the scans in the setup scan folder ?  Regards,Frank

2014-07-03-08-17-18.jpg

mx882 thinks its offline

My MX882 wireless printer keeps thinking its offline.  I've redownloaded drivers, reinstalled software, turned off and on, even reinstalled Acrobat because i thought that was the problem.  very frustration.  I am running windows 7.  printer used to w...

lgnall by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LiDE 110 error code: 5,202,52

i just got my brand new LiDE 110 scanner, and i installed the driver and everything was fine except for the error code 5,202,52 keeps showing up. i tried everything i could do, including reinstalling the driver over and over, however, it doesn't work...

cannnon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon Pixma MG5300 printing dimensions are off?

I got my Pixma MG5300 several months ago and I've always had this problem, I have no idea how to fix it.  When I print photos, regardless of the size I select, it always prints slightly bigger or slightly smaller than what I've selected.  For instanc...

rsecord by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements