Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanonScan LiDE 110 Scanner problem

I have just recently purchased a new CanoScan LiDE 110 scanner. I am  using it with my new iMac computer (2013 model, 10.9 Mavericks O.S. I like to use the sleep mode on my iMac. When I awaken my computer from the sleep mode,  the scanner is reluctan...

ip4920 green and amber alternately blinking

My green and amber lighters blink alternately everytime the printer starts.  I then press the start button (turn off printer), press it again and the printer comes up just fine.  I have removed and re-inserted cartridges, taken out cartridges and re-...

jgw0 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 830 receiving unwanted faxes

Hi!     Is there anyway to prevent receiving unwanted faxes?                                                                                            Thanks

windows 8 mf4890 print

Thanks to the tips on getting scanning to work and how to clear out the lingering bits & pieces that prevented new driver install. Now I cannot print to the mf4890dw.  Job shows up in queue, but I get "Error cannot print" and no useful information ab...

bhaglind by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX860 to print wedding envelopes, size A7.

I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses and names. How do I output them using Word to my MX860 printer? One by one or as a group? How do I set up the paper options?  Can I make the addresses a pretty color?  I've never done envelopes, much less ex...

wegolf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf3240 / windows 7. driver install

I am having problems installing this driver. I do not have the CD so I downloaded the driver from the website. the only instructions that i really saw just said to unplug the printer from the usb port before you run the driver install. I guess what ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements