Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX870 Scanning Issues - Will Not Communicate

I'm extremely non-tech-savvy, so please bear with me: I've got an MX870 that I have been using for printing and scanning for well over a year with no problems (Windows 7 on a Samsung laptop). the last time that I used the printer, upon completion, it...

IMG_20140415_152435_173.jpg

sleep mode

How can I adjust my Canon 922 to stay awake longer or prevent sleep mode entirely?

wd10 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner problem

I have a Canon MG2100 1.4 printer scanner linked to my laptop by the USB cord supplied with the printner. I have no problem printing, but cannot get the scanner to work. When I press the scan tab the lights respond but the usual request to wait while...

AngelaM by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MG8220 Error Code 5030 at boot-up

I purchased a new Canon PIXMA MG8220. After I unboxed it, I followed the steps in the maual, but at boot-up the MFP stopped at Error Code 5030.  I have turned the power off and reconnected the plug several times but the same message is coming up. I h...

Ramin by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Cannon MG5320 displayed a U052 printing error.

Today (4-27-14) I was making copies, when inbetween copies the display indicated  a U052 error, ie: "The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head."  I followed on line instructions to reset the printer (disconnect the power, pu...

dionman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MP140 Ink?

Hi, I have a Canon Pixma MP140 Printer and I have no idea which ink to buy for it? I had a CL-38 ink catridge which ran out of ink but worked perfectly fine, I then decided to purchase the same CL-38 ink for it and I get the ERROR 14 on my printer.. ...

ink specs.PNG

"printing error"

"printing error" appears when I click "print" on pixma mg2120. How do I fix the problem because it won't allow me to print anything.

ro by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements