Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 doesn't print at all

I have been using MX922 for 4+ years without problem.From a couple of weeks ago, it simply doesn't print at all.When I tried to print/copy, everything "sounds" as usual (I can hear the sound that header is moving, while paper is fed)but nothing is pr...

kjyoun by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX420

I use a Silhouette Cutting Machine.  I upgraded the program and now my HP Laptop says it can not detect my Wifi printer.  I see it listed under printers, but either idle or not connected.  I am trying to remove the device/printer MX420 to start over....

jeri5leo by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX922 Printing Question

Does the MX922 print using Legal Size Paper.  Mine does not have room in the Lower Tray for this size paper. Is there a tray for this printer that can handle Legal Size Paper? Thank you,Dee

DeesCT by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Scanner not working

I just set up our PIXMA MX922 All-In-One Printer. The printer works fine, but I cannot get the scanner to work. The Printer connected to the wifi network and the computer discovered the printer and installed it. However, when we open the scanner, a b...

jrrisk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is print head alignment part of initial setup?

I'm trying to help someone over the phone setup their Canon printer.  They said a Print Alignment screen popped up and so they can't install their drivers.    Surely Canon doesn't make you do a print alignment during setup?  I find that hard to belie...

hayley3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IJ Driver Installer Has Stopped Working.

Trying to install the PIXMA MX922 on my Windows 10 Pro 64bit computer.  Disabled Kaspersky and Malwarebytes.  Whenever I try to install mp68-win-mx920-1_00-ejs.exe a window pops up that says Canon IJ Driver Installer Has Stopped Working. I've already...

jsm1963 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer wont connect to Computer

Canon MG4220 will not print from computer. Everything else about printer works fine, copies and scans. It shows up on the computer but says it is offline, I have tried disconnecting and connecting the printer to wifi.

jvancena by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements