Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Selphy CP910 with Windows 10

Are Windows 10 drivers in the works for the Selphy CP910 or should I pack up the printer and return it to the store?  No current production model should be without drivers for the latest operating system.  Its not like I had a choice to pick Win 7 or...

SuperPat by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spots on underside of glass platen of MP240

Does anyone know how to remove the glass platen on an MP240 printer/scanner? I want to clean some marks that have appeared on the underside. The manual doesn't have any instructions about doing this and it seems to be rather extreme to send it away f...

JimmyMac by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXA MG3650

Just purchased Canon PIXA MG3650. Works fine, but; 30 seconds after every print operation, the printer makes a noise as if it is attempting to print again. That lasts for about 10 seconds. How can I stop that please?  

BG1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 horizontal lines,not white lines

I just bought the TS9120 recently from best-buy. I'm getting the even spacing deep color horizontal lines when I do the plain paper printing and the copying. Higher quality setting will make the spacing narrower. White paper copying (nothing on the g...

nozzlecheckptn.jpg normalquality.jpg highquality.jpg

Printing on CDs, Label software settings

I purchased my Canon PIXMA TS9120 specifically for its ability to print on CDs. My label software is asking for the Canon tray type. Which do I chose? Full or Standard Face and which tray? A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J,L or Z?The manual only gives instructions f...

Charell by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Install Print Driver - MX340

I have a MX340 and up until recently it was working great.  I just got a new laptop and am trying to install the printer, via WLAN. As it goes through the installation process, it will install the fax drivers, but won't install the print drivers.  I ...

er4455 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry text

Lately the text is blurry on my Canon MX922 printer. How do I fix that?Also, the color is always orangie colored, not true colors. 

Margot1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon mx 722 printer stopped printing.....

I have cleaned and done a nozzle check but no ink appears on pages whether printed or copyied.  Ink is full. I did do about a 50 page print of a calendar ....the ink stopped during the last copies.  Help anyone!?  What now?

allisa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 5320 Scanner on Mac OS Mojave

I recently moved my OS to Mojave and now my scanner funtion is no longer under the printer settings. Does anyone know a work around or if Cannon is going to update the printer/scanner drivers to work with Mojave?  

PDXJeff by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements